Having been street racers for more than 15 years, event organizers for over a half decade, and having pioneered the most advanced roll race timing system in existence; we have decided it is time to host the most authentic Street Car/Street Race competition in history.
We hear the term “street car” used daily. We will be using this term in the most universally acceptable manner possible, but to OUR standards.
TWO WAYS TO RACE
While the all out competition is fun for everyone to watch, it is not what everyone looks to participate in. That is why for The Ultimate Street Racing Shootout we will be offering two levels of registration. Both levels will get to enjoy 1,760' (1/3 Mile) of WOT racing before gradually decelerating for over 1,000' before entering Pocono's famous Nascar banked corner.
1. Real-Street (RS)
With roughly 4 hours of on-track time, this is for the guys and gals that just want to have fun. You line up against any one you please and race without having to qualify or fear elimination. There are no restrictions, no subclasses, and no awards.
2. King of the Streets (KOTS)
This is for the racers who above all are here to win. They have hours of blood, sweat, and tears into their build and now it is the time to put their money where their mouth is.
KOTS is divided into 4 subclasses: AWD, RWD, Saloon (4-door), and Naturally Aspirated. Each competitor must make a class selection at the time of registration.
SIGN UP NOW
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:30AM - gates & tech inspection open
- 8:30AM - drivers brief
- 9:00AM - open track for Real-Street // mandatory 10 mile road cruise for KOTS participants
- 10:00AM - KOTS open track for qualifying
- 11:00AM - open track for Real-Street
- 12:00PM - lunch break & equipment check
- 1:00 PM - KOTS qualifying continued
- 2:00 PM - open track for Real-Street
- 3:00 PM - KOTS elimination round 1
- 4:00 PM - open track for Real-Street
- 4:45 PM - KOTS semi-finals (eliminations round 2)
- 5:00 PM - open track for Real-Street
- 5:45 PM - KOTS finals (eliminations round 3)
- 6:00 PM - awards & pictures